As I posted on instagram, here is a recipe for my go to burger dish for cardio days.
1 Skinless Chicken Breast
1 Salad Tomato
0.5 White or spring onion
0.5 Red Pepper
3 Wholemeal Bread Slices
1 tbsp Homemade spice mix (Red chilli, white pepper, garam masala)
1 tbsp yoghurt
1tsp olive oil
1 tbsp cottage cheese
1 whole potato (or a sweet potato)
- Rub the chicken breast with the spice mix and some yoghurt and keep aside for 30 mins.
- Cut the potato into thick wedges and rub with a bit of white pepper and olive oil and roast for 30-45 mins till you like the crispness.
- Slice all the remaining vegetables.
- Roast the chicken for 30-45 mins on 180 degrees till the outside is brown and crispy.
- Assemble the burger with cheese. Keep the quantity of cheese real low but DO NOT use low fat cheese.(it contains added ingredients which are not wholesome)
- Enjoy your burger.
Let me know what you think of it.
Happy Healthy Eating!!!