Banana bread is my absolute favourite breakfast, except I worry too much about carbs and fat in it, so I created a healthy version of this bread to satisfy my cravings.
3 large ripe bananas
2 large eggs
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup ghee butter
1 cup non processed sugar (or use jaggery or brown sugar)
1 tsp baking powder
- Mash the bananas and keep aside
- Whip the eggs with a fork till they look soft and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar till it looks like cotton.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon. Do not whip.
- Pour the mixture in a pre heated oven and bake at max for 15 mins.