If you have been following my journey, you would know that I lost over a 100 pounds and got into the world of weight lifting and muscle yoga.
While all of this has ben very rewarding for the fact that:
- I feel healthier, happier and WILL NOT die young.
- I am stronger, fitter and less lazy
I felt a void in my life because:
- I workout 5-6 times a week, lift heavy but don’t have the definition to show for it.
- I don’t have muscles or abs that make people think I am a lifter.
- I still have loose skin and then my ED demon takes over and fights with me.
All these factors pushed me into working out intensively, consuming proteins, supplements and fat burning pills. Everything was natural and I had an intensive diet that started to make me look good but I wasn’t happy.
Then how do you find the balance between feeling happy and looking good?
I decided to vlog 10 days of this particular workout which is me focussing more on ab exercises, not killing myself in the gym, eating healthy but not overdoing it and trying to live a normal life with the routine and see if I can see any results.
DID I GET ABS???